• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Next up on the cancel train: Ken Griffey, Jr.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting on the couch listening to the boy dropping the kids off at the pool in the powder room. He's got something brewing. Wife walked by the door,

"you turn the fan on?"
<sullenly> nooo
"You should."

Lol. Probably helped himself to a nice cold glass of ice milk when he got home.
That’s mother in law’s ex-bf. FIL is a very different beast (ate mushrooms at our wedding, now retired and plays in bar bands).

I'm not convinced it'll be a bad outcome.

Now, all bests are off when she face times from boston. He never knows what he's gonna see.
I mean at this point she’s been having the same dude shoving it in her once a week for the past decade and a half. If she needed a little road strange adventure at this point to feel alive i don’t think I’d really blame her.

I also feel like this is a good time to clarify there’s nothing about my wife that I post on the ct that she isn’t aware of or gives a shit that I post. She’s a pretty chill lady when it comes to my pretendifrends.

I also feel like this is a good time to clarify there’s nothing about my wife that I post on the ct that she isn’t aware of or gives a shit that I post. She’s a pretty chill lady when it comes to my pretendifrends.
Pretendifriends is a solid band name. Though, tbh, it might need to be a cover band

The look on her face when I asked her what she thought of your pretendfriends was pretty telling.

Is there any SB poster that would be a welcome addition to the CT? I’m kinda sad @Gooner doesn’t participate more.
I don’t know that I’d have enough to contribute, I’m a one-trick pony on these boards now that mafia is gone. But I still love you, mako.

I don’t know that I’d have enough to contribute, I’m a one-trick pony on these boards now that mafia is gone. But I still love you, mako.
It’s pretty much just an overnight banter that never ends. You’d be fine.

Look @Mt. Olive ! bro came as a one trick pony (pickles !) And in no time at all, not only does this hombre hone his pickle posts to a keen edge but shocking everyone and expands his posting repertoire. He's really spreading his wings. A true underdog story for our times. Only THIS time Rudy got his shot and never left the field.

we're making a rough guestlist for the wedding and let me tell you - i've got like 5 friends
This is a very strong low key humblebragflex. How do you invite your pretendifriends to your wedding without actually mailing anything? This post. He's gotta flesh out the groom's guest list with us.

This will be an epic rager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back