• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you work at home or was this just before you left?

I don't think I've ever made breakfast at home on a weekday. I just get up, shower, get ready, and roll out.

Do you work at home or was this just before you left?

I don't think I've ever made breakfast at home on a weekday. I just get up, shower, get ready, and roll out.

Before I left. She wakes up early with the dogs. I leisurely shower/get ready, and typically just grab quick stuff on my way out.

Anyone who's listened to Lebatard the past week has to just crack up that John Isner played a 50 set match at Wimbledon

I got booty texted last night by this girl (she was 19, now 21) I hooked it with a couple times well over a year ago, and hadn't spoken with since. I was strong though CT, and I resisted the urge.

Oh I just felt dirty about the whole affair for some reason last time, even though everything was on the up and she just wanted to sleep with an older dude, and there were no real feelings. I'm also not that attracted to her, but I still had a long think about it last night -- I was quite stoned. I made the right call, I say.

Amazon Prime Day is the most confusing promotion - I can't tell what if is on sale or when it actually starts

Amazon Prime Day is the most confusing promotion - I can't tell what if is on sale or when it actually starts

yeah there are a bunch of pre-sales and then the "real" sale starts at 3 ET. I just want to see a list of things on sale so I can figure out when I can buy them. Need a TV.

Was the giant banner at the top of the home page that says that deals start at 3PM too subtle for you?

Was the giant banner at the top of the home page that says that deals start at 3PM too subtle for you?

They just added the 3 pm thing this morning or yesterday when for several days last week was "Amazon Prime Day" July 16th but then there is a bunch of "early" deals I guess, but then not sure where they are on the site, if they are actually part of the Prime Day thing, and then they're directing me to us the app to see pre-deals or something.

So is this the unofficial Prime Day thread?

Let me know if you find good deals on TV mounts and portable TV stands. We are building a new patio and I’m thinking about getting a second TV for other college football games and Red Zone. It’s a nice set up to have buddies over to watch their teams on the second screen.

Amazon site hasn't been working properly since Prime Day kickoff at 3pm. Mobile app is even worse.

Surprising.

Someone find me a good personal use laptop to purchase on PrimeDay once it starts working, please. My work laptop is sweet, but would go away if I get canned/find a new job, and my old Lenovo (not Stinkpad) died years ago.

I'm still holding onto like 3 laptops that have been broken for 5 years plus. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back