• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
a zip code that's not even tied to an an actual municipality in the middle of nowhere Georgia

If I used the traditional zip for Chapel Hill, I'd be hunting down fugitives with Raylan Givens in bumfuck KY. Not great choices.

Tamazulápam del Espíritu Santo, Oaxaca, Mexico

I'm cool with that.

Tamazulapam del Espíritu Santo is a town and municipality in Oaxaca in south-western Mexico. The municipality is at an altitude of 2,040 meters. It is part of the Sierra Mixe district within the Sierra Norte de Oaxaca Region.

maxresdefault.jpg

63724439.jpg

Met a dude playing tennis who recently moved to GSO. Asked him how he decided on GSO and he said he look his old zip code and googled what it was in reverse.

If you followed this pattern where would you move? I got West Groton, MA. 40 miles NW of Boston.

Veyo, UT about 2 hours NE of Vegas

Whoa, mine would be Monte Vista, Colorado, which def sounds like a chat approved town.

Just south of Havre de Grace Maryland. I always liked that name while driving on the 95. I dig.

Nassau, bitches.

Oh, Nassau Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back