• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, looking forward to hearing more about the enthralling lives of accountants and what they eat for breakfast

Also, looking forward to hearing more about the enthralling lives of accountants and what they eat for breakfast

I'll move it to the Book Thread, where we sophisticated folk won't have to rub elbows with the rubes and rubettes of the CT

1. people complain about chat thread being slow
2. interesting conversation sprouts
3. OGBoard curmudgeons complain
4. interesting convo dies/moves elsewhere
5. ??????
6. Profit

but where else are you going to read a sexually repressed middle aged man make the umpteenth unnecessary tired anchorman reference in a string of posts mocking said interesting conversation

quoting movies is part of the lowest tier of humor, along with fart jokes and Family Circus cartoons

quoting movies is part of the lowest tier of humor, along with fart jokes and Family Circus cartoons

YES. i had a coworker in boston who constantly walked over just to quote something, then laughed at what he quoted and walked away. the fucking WORST. he'd even do the "this reminds me of that movie/tv show where i rehash half of the goddamn plot" thing BEFORE quoting a line for good measure too. god I hated that guy.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking that I bet those books smelled good and I was not teeing up more of the Anchorman quote. Just fyi to everybody. I like the smell of books.

I probably missed it - did bkf get banned again? Haven't seen any SwissChalet posts in my Tunnels lurking lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back