• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does "that's what she said" rank, because I still use that one at least once every couple of days?

2doyv5.jpg

Ah ok, he did get banned...permanently?

jU6xfdH.png

Labeling something as “esoteric” does not constitute a complaint.

6QpIDH4.jpg

if you scroll your screen up and down on this image it's like it's COMING RIGHT AT YOU

I read this thread, and I think, why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill?

Are they going to get trapped in the Senior Dog Gathering Room? They'll never make it out alive!

Pretty sure if they wind up there ICE will get them out.

Met a dude playing tennis who recently moved to GSO. Asked him how he decided on GSO and he said he look his old zip code and googled what it was in reverse.

If you followed this pattern where would you move? I got West Groton, MA. 40 miles NW of Boston.

Met a dude playing tennis who recently moved to GSO. Asked him how he decided on GSO and he said he look his old zip code and googled what it was in reverse.

If you followed this pattern where would you move? I got West Groton, MA. 40 miles NW of Boston.

Yates City, IL. About 30 miles west of Peoria. I almost moved to Peoria when I was 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back