• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame myself.

I don't think I had ever even looked at a chat thread until about a year ago when I got bored/annoyed from reading the sports board and decided it would be better to just talk about my lunch habits.

Sorry, everyone. My B.

next time you're (really) bored, call up one of those chat threads from back in the day. highly entertaining, especially now that you know the posters

in terms of if I only have 24 hours, which city is the best to choose

must have a major international airport

If you’re flying direct from the US it’s Paris or London. I’m sure you’ll disagree but that’s probably why you asked in the first place.

Ani I’d probably go with a trip to London with 14 houses in pubs and an Arsenal match.

Paris is on the short list; also Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, and a few others

will be making my way to Croatia and flying with miles to European hub and doing a discount airline within Europe

so cities with an airport closer to action -- or well-served by transit -- are a plus

Amsterdam is a good option because of Delta/KLM's partnership and the airport is an easy train ride into the city. Plus the city is cool as hell. Barcelona another good option.

some of the big cities have airports that are not super convenient to downtown...like Rome, Madrid and Paris.

Florence, Copenhagen, Barcelona and Edinburgh were pretty convenient hops

Keeping in mind that Juice prefers cities with urban beaches, London and Amsterdam are in the lead.

some of the big cities have airports that are not super convenient to downtown...like Rome, Madrid and Paris.

Florence, Copenhagen, Barcelona and Edinburgh were pretty convenient hops

eh, you can ride the metro or a short commuter train ride from all 3 of those, just like in Copenhagen and Barcelona. haven't been to Florence's airport and I can't remember how I got into the city from Edinburgh when I flew in about 12 years ago.

i mean, if you're just going to walk a bit and go to some bars it's sort of which is the cheapest price for a leg of a journey

personally, id go to a smaller city like the ones i mentioned in my list. what time of year?

Need to choose the city with the most luggage friendly sidewalks and least aggressive thieves.

can you fly direct to croatia from charlotte ?

late april - early may

thinking maybe london on the way there, amsterdam on the way back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back