• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah

on the first trip making our way from Zagreb to Dubrovnik via car, hitting Plitvice Lakes for a day

on the second doing a bike trip across several of the Mediterranean islands

nah

on the first trip making our way from Zagreb to Dubrovnik via car, hitting Plitvice Lakes for a day

I’d recommend staying near Plitvice overnight. Otherwise you’ll be fighting the crowds in the middle of the day.

Croatia would be dope. Amsterdam for a hazy day would be dope. Never been to Copenhagen, but that seems pretty chill. My mom is threatening a trip to Scotland/Ireland (I'd like at least a day to make a pilgrimage to Liverpool maybe) for my 40th some time next year. It would be my first Euro trip in many years -- dope. I should get my p-port renewed - I think I expire soon. I'd kind of like to go way up north in Scotland like where they filmed Local Hero, super underrated movie starring Boon from Animal House. But I'll just go wherever and hope to chill.

Ivanka Trump used to date a dude named Bingo Gubelmann. Dude just got busted for coke. He must party.

nah

We're planning this same trip in reverse for next year, and would love to hear any thoughts both now and after you complete it.

Our still-very-tentative itinerary looks like this:

Day 1: Depart
Day 2: Arrive Dubrovnik ~4:00 p.m.
Day 3: Dubrovnik
Day 4: Mostar, Bosnia (day trip)
Day 5: Kotor, Montenegro (day trip)
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Day 7: Transfer Plitvice, via Split and Krka
Day 8: Plitvice
Day 9: Plitvice, transfer Zagreb
Day 10: Zagreb
Day 11: Depart

Hamilton tickets were supposed to go on sale at 8am today for charlotte. Our tickets that we got through the season tickets suck, so I decided to buy more. It is now 10am and the website keeps saying they are fixing technical difficulties.

I'm 18957 in line...but if you log on now you are in the 66,000 range. So i guess i'm not in an AWFUL spot but I still don't think I'm getting tickets.

I've already seen it a couple of times. You should scalp the Charlotte tickets you already have and go at your leisure in NYC.

def a possibility. although at this rate no one is going to get tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back