• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was friends at Wake with a girl whose family owned a bunch of Wendy’s. They were also pretty rich I’m sure. She was super cool and down to earth though.

I'm sure this has been a topic many times, but man do I hate LaCroix. Just got out of a long meeting where all the water bottles were taken, and I did not want a soda, so I went with an orange LaCroix. It tasted like 1990s television static with a hint of Orange Glow cleaning product.

Preach. Yes.

I'm sure this has been a topic many times, but man do I hate LaCroix. Just got out of a long meeting where all the water bottles were taken, and I did not want a soda, so I went with an orange LaCroix. It tasted like 1990s television static with a hint of Orange Glow cleaning product.

I made my Vietnamese student worker drink on and he said it tasted like "nothing, with a hint of lime".

Maybe my opinion should be on the unpopular opinion thread, but I love LaCroix. You just need to stick with Pamplemousse or peach-pear or lemon. I stopped drinking soda, and I don't know what I would do without La Croix -- luckily get unlimited for free at work so I drink about 6 a day.

I made my Vietnamese student worker drink on and he said it tasted like "nothing, with a hint of lime".

Is this some sort of payback for the John McCain imprisonment ?

I’m glad someone still has collegehumor bookmarked, and I’m more glad to see it’s bmoney.

You know I wish still existed? the NCAA Football video game series. Gonna be home alone two of the next three weekends, and I'd love to just nerd out on that. Thanks a lot Ed O'Bannon. I guess I'll get the new FIFA, but from everything I've read its basically the same game as last year which was pretty meh.

I’m glad someone still has collegehumor bookmarked, and I’m more glad to see it’s bmoney.

Gotta support fellow DEACS

I just follow on fb for funny tweets cause I’m generally terrible at effectively using twitter.

Man, NCAA Football was the bomb. I miss making random FCS schools like Alcorn State or Brown into powerhouses. NCAA Basketball was also awesome.

You know I wish still existed? the NCAA Football video game series. Gonna be home alone two of the next three weekends, and I'd love to just nerd out on that. Thanks a lot Ed O'Bannon. I guess I'll get the new FIFA, but from everything I've read its basically the same game as last year which was pretty meh.

Yeah fuck Ed Bannon for wanting players to be paid for the use of their images.

Fuck him for wanting to be paid for their work!

The weather in DC is absolutely miserable today. Rainy and cold this morning and now hot and super muggy. October is going to be the same and then right into 4 months of 30s and 40s. This city needs to be moved.

The weather in DC is absolutely miserable today. Rainy and cold this morning and now hot and super muggy. October is going to be the same and then right into 4 months of 30s and 40s. This city needs to be moved.

Yeah and just like in Western NC in a month the leaves will mostly be gone and won’t be fully back until like the end of May

Good thing I’m here for three days

UNC is making me sick. But I suspect I'd be sick of the same shit at any school, it might just be less racist and beholden to money/contrary to its professed values...or not. I don't know. Fuuuuuuuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back