• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could get a job at UC-Santa Barbara. It's right off the beach. I've been told some of the books haven't been filled in with crayons yet.

Or how about Humbolt State? Wine and pot surround you.

Maybe you could get a job at UC-Santa Barbara. It's right off the beach. I've been told some of the books haven't been filled in with crayons yet.

Damn boy, you are funny ! Has it been one day or two since you used that crayon line ?

Thanks for the effort you childish, classless dick.

Remember this is the disaster of a guy who tried to hack RJ's account on MULTIPLE occasions. If RJ had tried to do that once to him, he would have gotten a LIFETIME IP BAN.

RJ must really threaten this loser or he must really be jealous ofhim to do as much as he has. That's SAD and pathetic.

I may have hacked RJ's account but it was exactly ONCE. SUCK IT HATERS.

I’ve never gotten much traction in Cali — couple phone interviews at Cal, but that’s it. Santa Barbara might be too much, I may be more of a Santa Cruz guy. I wouldn’t be picky though.

I’ve never gotten much traction in Cali — couple phone interviews at Cal, but that’s it. Santa Barbara might be too much, I may be more of a Santa Cruz guy. I wouldn’t be picky though.

Have you been to Santa Barbara? It's a fairly small town. Once you go 10-15 miles north, there's not much there until you get to Big Sur/Pebble Beach. Even those are not cities.

Have you been to Santa Barbara? It's a fairly small town. Once you go 10-15 miles north, there's not much there until you get to Big Sur/Pebble Beach. Even those are not cities.

Ha, no, Im sure it’s cool af. I’d love to check out it out. I’ve been to Santa Cruz and it seemed chill. Cool roller coaster. I’ve been around/through Big Sur? My old soccer coach/bio teacher lives out that way, he is pretty chill and that kind of chill I’d like to achieve one day, but we all have our different paths, and methods, and what not.

Everyone agrees that deaconbd has 'Everyone agrees' saved to his clipboard to save several hundred keystrokes a day.

Man, I was kind of blazed last night. Must have some good shit this go round. At one point I was lying in bed and it felt like a spider or something crawled across my face. Which is entirely plausible, given the state of my place, but I think it was just like weird ligament threads unraveling, or re-raveling (just straight raveling?), themselves into their proper location on my face; anyone ever have that feeling? It's happened to me a couple of times, but never on my face. I'm all twisted up, man. Or I have that weird disease like Joni Mitchell where it feels like there are bugs crawling under my skin? I don't know man. Good acupuncture session last night might have contributed.

Last edited:
I have a lot of browser tabs open on my phone:

Jacques Levy; John Buck Wilkin; Woman Lit By Fireflies; Fred Neil; Split Enz; Cold Blow and the Rainy Night - Tom Cox; Shotgun Stories; Albert Ellis; Eugene Onegin; Beaucatcher Farewell; Adam Faith; Charlie Haden War Orphans; Feel Flows; Swimming Charles Sprawson Book; Dave Evans Rosie; Louis Ferdinand Celine; Mathilde Warnier; Sunset Gun: Talking 40 Years of California Split; Casualties of Peace; Richard Thompson Navigates ‘13 Rivers’ Of Love and L...; William Monroe Trotter; Klaus Voormann; Patronizing Synonyms, Patronizing Antonyms | Thesa...

What are yours, CT? Maybe we can power through this CT, just by sheer force of bullshit.

I keep my browsing windows tidy like my e-mail inbox. Which is to say, there is rarely anything superfluous or pending.

Most of the open browser tabs on my phone are from stuff I click on from my email. I left my phone in the car this morning os i'm sans phone until lunch because I'm too lazy to walk back out to the parking lot to get it.

Fine then! I didn't want to hear about your non-cool browser tabs anyway!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back