• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I've been in the new gmail for a while? So I went back to classic and didn't notice all that much of a difference. But I also might just be crazy.

Did you participate in the Devil's Triangle?

I'll answer the question!

You want answers?

I think I'm entitled to...

You want answers?

I WANT THE BOOF!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BOOF!

This country is so fucked. Wow.

This is where I’m all. Everybody sucks. Especially the “leadership class”. The only people willing to run for office at this point are sociopaths and egomaniacs. Anyone I can short Western Civ? Because I’m down the Winter Revolution. It’s the only way anything changes.

This is where I’m all. Everybody sucks. Especially the “leadership class”. The only people willing to run for office at this point are sociopaths and egomaniacs. Anyone I can short Western Civ? Because I’m down the Winter Revolution. It’s the only way anything changes.

Move to China.

I should also mention that I spent my evening at a benefit dinner, which my fiancé volunteered for. It’s a prominent educational charity, and the entire night was business and civic leaders congratulating themselves on being soooooo charitable.

I can only assume that a majority of the room voted for representatives that slashed government spending, as they lowered their taxes. But hey, they care! We’re all doomed. Our leaders don’t get a shit about anything except their social status.

It was Limousine Liberalism at its finest

I just got wasted and played nice when I was introduced as an educator

A nation overflowing with cutthroat capitalists? Pass.

TBH that’s a fairly ignorant retort from an educated man. Very fishy.

When western society falls you’ll wish you were safely ensconced in Mao’s imperial paradise.

When western society falls you’ll wish you were safely ensconced in Mao’s imperial paradise.

Duuuude I’ve been down for a bloodthirsty class based revolution for awhile. However now that I’m getting married and will be looking to start a family soon, I’ll admit that my ambitions have tempered. I’m starting to suck.

Luckily I have the power to indoctrinate our younger generation. Long live Mao!

And to be honest, the DC beauracy class is gonna have to be slaughtered first. So apologies in advance for your possible future heinous death. But at the end of the day you’re gonna be a martyr for real change. So congrats on that.

And to be honest, the DC beauracy class is gonna have to be slaughtered first. So apologies in advance for your possible future heinous death. But at the end of the day you’re gonna be a martyr for real change. So congrats on that.

Meh. That’s like saying the best way to fix schools is to fire all the maintenance staff. But you do you.

we're like in the top .001% of privileged people in the world on these here wake forest message boards. Y'all sure complain alot.

I need to testify before Congress. I’ve spoken at a school board meeting and given testimony in town and city councils. I think I’m ready.

I should also mention that I spent my evening at a benefit dinner, which my fiancé volunteered for. It’s a prominent educational charity, and the entire night was business and civic leaders congratulating themselves on being soooooo charitable.

I can only assume that a majority of the room voted for representatives that slashed government spending, as they lowered their taxes. But hey, they care! We’re all doomed. Our leaders don’t get a shit about anything except their social status.

Because charity is easy. It gives you a good feeling and doesn't require you to examine your participation in a system that allows you to give some of your money away, while leaving others to be dependent upon it. It allows you to maintain your power, contributing to the oppression of others, while maintaining an idea that you're the "good guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back