• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not complaining, I'm just stating how this country is fucked. And fucked up. And fucks up other countries by being so fucked up and fucked. People are into some backwards shit, man, I don't get it. But that shit yesterday from Kavanaugh was spectacularly fucked up, that smug, entitled fuck.

But Brasky is right: things are only going to really change with violent revolution. Or some catastrophic natural disaster. Or, somewhat more optimistically but not really, some exponential leap in technology. Millions will die while we wait, regardless. The super billionaires and their gangs will be sipping mango lassis in New Zealand inbreeding weak chinned automatons with blood disorders, riding it out.

Think FuckMouthedRube is going to show up on the tunnels in 2020 to break down the election and then disappear for 3 more years?

Does anyone know if affluenza is contagious? The SCOTUS nominee was sneezing it everywhere yesterday.

From now on to let people know you're a part of the revolution, use more exclamation points and leave a space between the last word in the sentence and the exclamation point or question mark !

Period usage will remain the same.

Refer to it as the Hondo Effect.

I'm not complaining, I'm just stating how this country is fucked. And fucked up. And fucks up other countries by being so fucked up and fucked. People are into some backwards shit, man, I don't get it. But that shit yesterday from Kavanaugh was spectacularly fucked up, that smug, entitled fuck.

But Brasky is right: things are only going to really change with violent revolution. Or some catastrophic natural disaster. Or, somewhat more optimistically but not really, some exponential leap in technology. Millions will die while we wait, regardless. The super billionaires and their gangs will be sipping mango lassis in New Zealand inbreeding weak chinned automatons with blood disorders, riding it out.

OK Thanos.

El Chupe, this revolution is going to be faith-based, right ? Like Constantine the Great, Part Deux ?!

OK Thanos.

I don't know what that means. Is that the fraudulent medical technology company that woman set up to scam everyone that had the Clintons, Mattis, and Devos associated with it? Are any of them in jail yet?

Boy I hope so.

anigif_enhanced-23667-1419140677-13.gif

From now on to let people know you're a part of the revolution, use more exclamation points and leave a space between the last word in the sentence and the exclamation point or question mark !

Period usage will remain the same.

Refer to it as the Hondo Effect.

Dude, you know I'm in !

Ah, Thanos is a comic book thing. I tried to read a little about it and it seems super complicated. I'm in, though. I will follow Thanos to the end ! This seems pretty metal.

During the Annihilation War Thanos allies himself with the genocidal villain Annihilus. When the Annihilation Wave destroys the Kyln, Thanos sends the Fallen to check on the status of the Beyonder, whose mortal form he finds has perished. Before the Fallen can report back to Thanos it encounters Tenebrous and Aegis: two of Galactus's ancient foes. Thanos convinces Tenebrous and Aegis to join the Annihilation Wave in order to get revenge on Galactus, and they subsequently defeat the World Devourer and the Silver Surfer. Annihilus desires the secret of the Power Cosmic and asks Thanos to study Galactus. Once Thanos learns Annihilus's true goal is to use the Power Cosmic to destroy all life and remain the sole survivor, he decides to free Galactus. Drax the Destroyer kills Thanos before he can do so but discovers that Thanos had placed a failsafe device to allow Silver Surfer to free Galactus in the event that Annihilus betrayed him.[42] During a climactic battle with Annihilus, Nova is near death and sees Thanos standing with Mistress Death.[43]

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back