• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea sometimes eat in meetings, especially if it's just like a group webinar or something that doesn't require participation

So once I was the owner of a book called "Box Lunch" and it had a chapter that had hundreds of names for a vagina. I don't know how I got it or when - I think I took it from a friend at a party or something. Don't know what happened to that book....RIP.

OGBoards Book Club?

I did eat some Goldfish in a meeting the other day and everyone who walked in was like "are those Goldfish?". It made me feel judged.

They were the baby kind. RIP Goldfish in meetings.

I needed a new tumbler cup with a lid for work. I saw one at Target I liked that was $14.99 but instead went with a 3 pack for $5.00 (this is the extent of my thriftiness). DV7 said "You're going to hate those. You get what you pay for". Sure enough....they're terrible.

Ok. That is the extent of things I had to chat about today.

So once I was the owner of a book called "Box Lunch" and it had a chapter that had hundreds of names for a vagina. I don't know how I got it or when - I think I took it from a friend at a party or something. Don't know what happened to that book....RIP.

OGBoards Book Club?

Did you snatch any strange names out of the box?

Occasionally I click on the "Drug Testing for Public Assistance" thread without thinking and then run away screaming.

I had fun playing with jhmd yesterday; I love when the internet provides an outlet for "discussion" like that.

I had fun playing with jhmd yesterday; I love when the internet provides an outlet for "discussion" like that.

It was impressive, leebs. I feel like itc spends a ridiculous amount of time engaging with him.

jh is all "agree to my premise that poor people are human garbage drug addict moochers that don't deserve our respect but also that poor people are equally capable as i am to become rich tomorrow and shrug off poverty without any assistance from the government. if you agree to those terms, we can continue. otherwise, good luck, libtards."

jh is all "agree to my premise that poor people are human garbage drug addict moochers that don't deserve our respect but also that poor people are equally capable as i am to become rich tomorrow and shrug off poverty without any assistance from the government. if you agree to those terms, we can continue. otherwise, good luck, libtards."

exactly.
but remember, he didn't start the thread to promote his own agenda - go!

Almost all the meetings I have at lunchtime are catered.

There was a waxing salon in Jacksonville called either The Lunch Box or The Boxed Lunch.

It was impressive, leebs. I feel like itc spends a ridiculous amount of time engaging with him.

i do but I stopped getting frustrated a long time ago. Jh is an earnest troll and if you keep your shirt on he's kinda funny. Like palma

If it's not a noon-1PM meeting, you shouldn't be eating in it.

if it's just my little team of 4 i wouldn't mind if someone is eating #carrotsnacks nervously in the corner or whatever

if it's an important meeting, it can wait, or prepare and eat before

indeed; there are like, two, topics where he has actual opinions and I would not engage on those because I'm not a masochist

he's basically the pourdeac of welfare

Has jhmd ever conceded a point? Or admitted he was wrong about something?

He either ghosts, moves the goal posts, or changes the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back