• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the premise of the show "Love is Blind?" They have been filming around town lately and while I know it's a big hit as a reality-matchmaking show, I know nothing else.

DDD bat signal alert. I just kind of freaked out wondering why my poop had a bluish green hue to it, as that seems rather unhealthy. Then I remembered I ate the last of my son's birthday cake last night which was loaded with blue icing. Crisis averted!

Just passed a truck with the following back glass stickers: Assault Life, Blue Lives Matter Flag with Centurion helmet, Molon Labe, and Elevation Church

Just passed a truck with the following back glass stickers: Assault Life, Blue Lives Matter Flag with Centurion helmet, Molon Labe, and Elevation Church
My next door neighbor is a preacher and these are the stickers on his Corvette. I don't recall an Assault Life sticker but there's a bunch of drone-related ones.

DDD bat signal alert. I just kind of freaked out wondering why my poop had a bluish green hue to it, as that seems rather unhealthy. Then I remembered I ate the last of my son's birthday cake last night which was loaded with blue icing. Crisis averted!
my son had a Ninja Turtles bday cake at a party a few weeks ago and man his poop was bright green the next day

Small world. Walked in on a guy giving a shark talk before music trivia and he was the guide on our live aboard white shark dive a couple years ago. He pretended to remember me.

yyeah man, this fucking keyboard really has a problem with repeating letters on strike

im sure it's a firmware update i didn't do or some shit but it's annoying AF

I'm trying to get my department to refer to me as "Your/His Excellency". That'll look baller in my email footer.
Reminds me of that El Conquistador bit they used to play on The bob and Tom show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back