• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy has taken the afternoon off and is giving me a hard time about how she feels like she takes more time off for work to take care of the kids than I do, and how she takes a lot of time off for things for me. So yeah me doing a half day on Mon Wed compared to her half days on Mon-Thursday don't really equal out apparently, really excited to head home this evening.
Maybe pick up some bagels as an olive branch on your way home!

i vote we let the superconferences form one big conference for football, but we all get our old conferences back for other sports. only 8 in the ACC - FSU wants out they get the boot.

This is incorrect. He won it in battle and wanted to make it an heirloom of his family. Talk about heist's but fails to mention the Hobbit, where Bilbo was specifically brought on to be a burglar.

sure, that's BIG ELF take but maybe they went to steal the fuckin' thing and Sauron was just Standing His Ground

heist movies I like that I don't think were already mentioned:

Heat
Baby Driver
Fantastic Mr Fox
Hell or Highwater
Reservoir Dogs

In Saving Private Ryan they're trying to steal the titular character, think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back