• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.

The author wasn't talking about dredging the channel so that we can lift the ship up.

The dredging is being discussed to help create an alternate channel for traffic to be routed thru.

I definitely find Konrad to be a bit of a clown, and very polarizing on Twitter, but I thought he raised some interesting points.

Not sure at all what role, if any, Pete could or even should have. It's not like he is going to be on site coordinating the numerous agencies involved.

The author wasn't talking about dredging the channel so that we can lift the ship up.

The dredging is being discussed to help create an alternate channel for traffic to be routed thru.

I definitely find Konrad to be a bit of a clown, and very polarizing on Twitter, but I thought he raised some interesting points.

Not sure at all what role, if any, Pete could or even should have. It's not like he is going to be on site coordinating the numerous agencies involved.
the vibe I get from talking to her is that the Army Corps is primarily responsible for the channel, the Navy has the salvage ships to clear debris, and USCG has overall oversight but she said the other two branches have the specialized equipment. USCG will also ensure correct navigational aids are in place.

ETA it's obviously more complicated than that especially with contractors involved just what I gather from some quick texts.

I love Den of Thieves.

“I ain’t cuffing up.”

It’s very distracting to me though when the MARTA train goes by when it’s set in Atlanta.

nerds-mad.gif

Kristen Simone Vangsness. She is gay but I pretend that I could get her to switch teams.

My wife has Shemar Moore. Can you tell what we used to watch?

More on my list are Catherine Bell and Sunny Anderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back