• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday night is kinda meh, the only beer I really like from them is the drafty kilt but that’s available anywhere now. Three taverns is probably the best of the three, halfway is alright but for that style of beer Lost Druid is better

Anyways LadyYB has taken me to the comedy club tonight for a former kindergarten teacher turned stand up. I’m sure I’ll laugh at 10% of the jokes

The comedy club is playing WAP which is not what I expected considering I’m a bluegrass guy and she’s a swiftie

was having a debate with my wife, figured I would throw this question to the boards - in which businesses is it legal to masturbate? Also, is it illegal to masturbate in a public bathroom stall? If it’s illegal, how would this crime be investigated?

was having a debate with my wife, figured I would throw this question to the boards - in which businesses is it legal to masturbate? Also, is it illegal to masturbate in a public bathroom stall? If it’s illegal, how would this crime be investigated?
I don't think it's legal to masturbate anywhere outside of legal brothels and sperm clinics. Yes, illegal to masturbate in public stalls. CSI is brought in with blacklights.

Legal to honk off/sex in a hotel, because it’s a private accommodation. Presumably other forms of private accommodations you can rent have to include clauses that say you cant have sex/spank it, right?

My question is, what is the difference, by legal definition, that makes it acceptable to have sex in a hotel, but not say a…party room in a museum? Is it the presence of a bed?

Legal to honk off/sex in a hotel, because it’s a private accommodation. Presumably other forms of private accommodations you can rent have to include clauses that say you cant have sex/spank it, right?

My question is, what is the difference, by legal definition, that makes it acceptable to have sex in a hotel, but not say a…party room in a museum? Is it the presence of a bed?
If you're hot like @mako1331 you can probably crank it anywhere children aren't present and get away with it.

Sunday night darts is HOT in Tokyo

2718db0770471ea15c880a6fd33e9d7f.jpg

bc2cd50dd813f7fd93b22226ae0e925a.jpg

If ya need some tips or a reminder, you can always take a number two

7aa5c01ea31ea721d18c2ccf4f81bb53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they say romance is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back