• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent 88 minutes at a cow farm manure lagoon looking for Stilt Sandpipers, Pectoral Sandpipers, and fairly rare Baird’s sandpipers. 88 minutes. I might have a problem.
A cow shit lagoon. 87 min wasn’t enough huh

Got an email from CMS today telling me to remind my kids not to look directly at the sun. They’re at your school eight hours a day, maybe you can tell them.
They figured that they’ve heard enough about parents knowing best on anything else taught to kids so are putting the ball in your court

For the one parent who might see this and care, the reciprocity with kaladium membership and the Greensboro science center membership ends in June.
I looked it up and the Greensboro museum’s reciprocity benefit for AZA memberships is now 50% when it was 100 last year. They’re getting cheap!

Got an email from CMS today telling me to remind my kids not to look directly at the sun. They’re at your school eight hours a day, maybe you can tell them.
Would you prefer the governor call a state of emergency and tell everyone to stay inside for their own safety like another state did?

Just wanted to pop in ct and apologize (not really) for my lack of chatting recently. I'll be catching up at work this week, but I'll make every effort to get back to my normal high level chatting and cadence. We'll get there.

Anyone with a specific topic/post you need my input on feel free to pm and I'll give each request the merit it deserves.

I went to Martinsville today and had too much beer and sun. Time for bed. Tomorrow will be rough.

It’s one of those things that’s successful because they gave people the minimal standard they were asking for. In this case clean and efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back