• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like eternal life in heaven would get terribly boring. Wouldn’t you run out of things to do? I mean sure you could read every book ever written but after a thousand years and all you have left is the twilight saga and a Garfield comic book I think you’d be ready for hell

Seems like eternal life in heaven would get terribly boring. Wouldn’t you run out of things to do? I mean sure you could read every book ever written but after a thousand years and all you have left is the twilight saga and a Garfield comic book I think you’d be ready for hell
Counterpoint: new Tom petty and Mozart content.

And my dogs don’t even bother wishing for that, too much to ask for from their current station in life

skiing every day with no lift lines or ice

10 central time will make it even tougher.

Aaron Franklin (Franklin’s BBQ) and Tyson Cole (Uchi) combined to open Loro. They have a smoked beef rib special on Sundays and Mondays. I do not think I mentioned it the last time you planned to be in Austin. Large tables inside plus a patio. Not a romantic place.
My husband & his buddies went to Loro twice when they were in town for the Austin Grand Prix a couple years ago. They highly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back