• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time remembering if I’ve taken it some days so the container helps.
Oh this is 100% where Apple Reminders has me covered. I get a notification every morning at 7am that stays up on my notification screen until I've taken everything. Some days I do get busy and miss it, but usually the insistent reminder reminds me to at least get it done at like 3 or 4pm.

just filed my taxes, annual reminder that need to adjust my wife's withholdings and then I forget about it

View attachment 8935
Far be it from me to tell you that you are using a word incorrectly, but enemy and nemesis are fairly synonymous.
Lol what is you doing, birdman

I said like twice that this is my personal, subjective definition of an invented rival in the workplace

Also I don't think they are really synonymous; the nemesis is about revenge and retribution! Not simply an antagonistic force.

Pay more in taxes than I use to live on in grad school, thanks Biden!
I’m assuming you were thinking him for this lucrative economy that allows you to have employment in which your take-home pay is much more than you made in grad school, so that you are able to pay taxes for the benefit of the country as a whole. Right?

Pay more in taxes than I use to live on in grad school, thanks Biden!

That’s me in my second year with an LLC. Accountant told me I have pay during the year this year. I’m sending Biden a lot of money by April 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back