• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a buddy of mine just started a trip along the Great Loop (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Loop). He's doing it solo on a pontoon boat. Left from Louisiana on Thursday and as of yesterday was just past Port St. Joe, Florida. Planning on meeting him in Annapolis whenever (if) he makes it up this way.
Damn what kind of pontoon boat are we talking about. That is pretty/extremely aggressive for your average run of the mill pontoon boat.

Last edited:
Damn what kind of pontoon boat are we talking about. That is pretty/extremely aggressive for your average run of the mill pontoon boat.

It defs isn’t big. Don’t have any great pics, but here is him looking down the deck from the controls. He props a hammock up on the deck to sleep and it takes up a good bit of it.

bce190090deca42b74ecb5045855d53f.jpg

Looks like they don't enforce graffiti cleanup, but won't let you tear down a basically abandoned building either.

He’s great. Actually being honored as a “Healthcare Hero” in a magazine next month. Also got another cat, bought a condo, got a puppy, raised the puppy, and remodeled the condo.
really makes me think about all the time I’ve been wasting on the boards when I could have remodeled your condo

This will be good for your anxiety - how safe are the full face masks? We have a couple that we use to love, but the excursion people in Maui wouldn't let us wear them because I guess there had been a number of examples where tourists passed out and either had to be rescued or died in them. I guess they don't always fully expel the CO2?

I've used mine a few times since and have definitely felt a little lightheaded after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back