• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to Dublin from Liverpool. I was suppose to be here 7 hours ago, and I missed the final flight that United had back to the States. So I guess I'm stuck in Ireland for another night.

pretty crazy testimony from zuckerberg this morning; lotta changes coming to facebook in the next few months

ojSCLbm.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds like something Zuckerberg came up with off the top of his head. Facebook Gold couldn’t be less original.

That sounds like something Zuckerberg came up with off the top of his head. Facebook Gold couldn’t be less original.

Sounds like something that's completely made up. Hmm...I wonder why that could be.

Thank god I had a massage this morning and acupuncture later, or this City - Liverpool match would be freaking my shit out. All breezy here though, no matter the result. Strikes and gutters, you know.

Thank god I had a massage this morning and acupuncture later, or this City - Liverpool match would be freaking my shit out. All breezy here though, no matter the result. Strikes and gutters, you know.

What’s the acupuncture equivalent of the ol’ rub-n-tug?

Dude - my PT this afternoon did this treatment called dry needling. Anyone ever had it? Basically, they stick acupuncture-style needles pretty deep into your muscle tissue to get them to release tension. It was INTENSE. Quite a bit of pain, and am super sore now, but my low-back muscles definitely seem to be way less tight already. 2 of the muscles were so tight/clenched that they bent the needles.

I just realized I could have also put this in the Chiro thread.

I’ve heard of that, but never had it done. Sounds pretty metal.

whoa fake worest is amazing

i'm kind of mad i didn't think of it

Dude - my PT this afternoon did this treatment called dry needling. Anyone ever had it? Basically, they stick acupuncture-style needles pretty deep into your muscle tissue to get them to release tension. It was INTENSE. Quite a bit of pain, and am super sore now, but my low-back muscles definitely seem to be way less tight already. 2 of the muscles were so tight/clenched that they bent the needles.

I just realized I could have also put this in the Chiro thread.

Yeah, I had it done w/ my shoulder rehab post-surgery... Also my knee. I've found it works very well for some things, but not others... Definitely worth a shot if you have something nagging that won't respond to other remedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back