• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks. I guess it isn’t as funny as it used to be but it’s still very good.

everything_is_garbage-DMID1-5e6wwnuhh-600x336.gif

I can't remember the last time I played cornhole. I've completely cut it out of my diet in favor of KanJam.

Seriously. It's a TV show. Get over it. Go outside. Read a book.

it's okay it's not your fault

we are consumed by the image

who reads anymore

I was talking a first-year down from the ledge about a paper they were working on last night and one of them said I was gonna make a really good teacher and my heart grew three sizes in that moment.

it's okay it's not your fault

we are consumed by the image

who reads anymore
Das man! The Face! The panopticon! The deteriorating of the aura! The machine! Biopolitics! Gender trouble! The other! Différance! Dasein! Habitus! The absurd! Carnivalesque! Sumblimity! Liminality! The rhizome! The death drive! The mirror stage! Collective unconscious! The Übermensch! Class struggle! Hybridity! Semiosis! Paratext! Intertext! Orientalism! The Subaltern! Intersectionality! Self-fashioning! Abjection! Ontology! And the death of the author.

Das man! The Face! The panopticon! The deteriorating of the aura! The machine! Biopolitics! Gender trouble! The other! Différance! Dasein! Habitus! The absurd! Carnivalesque! Sumblimity! Liminality! The rhizome! The death drive! The mirror stage! Collective unconscious! The Übermensch! Class struggle! Hybridity! Semiosis! Paratext! Intertext! Orientalism! The Subaltern! Intersectionality! Self-fashioning! Abjection! Ontology! And the death of the author.

what if critical theory but too much

I see you throwing Bakhtin around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back