• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Robert Pittenger and wife at CHOPT. I think I’m the only person who knew who they were.

Parents mostly discuss the like 1% that isn't so awesome, particularly on these boards.

It's true. You don't need support for the easy stuff, so you end up only ever talking about the shitty stuff.

had a couple friends with kids stay with me this weekend

was generally pretty awesome but as someone without kids you forget just how fucking loud kids are in the house

Dogs are way more chill than babies. Probably like 90% awesome. Minor inconveniences like needing to go home after work to let them out, and find someone to watch them when you go on vacation. And they cost a lot of money.

Now that I found a grocery store that lets me bring my dog it's about 100%

why is this awesome and not just convenient? in what way does having a dog in the grocery store enhance your experience other than you don't have to feel bad about leaving him/her in the car

Dogs are way more chill than babies. Probably like 90% awesome. Minor inconveniences like needing to go home after work to let them out, and find someone to watch them when you go on vacation. And they cost a lot of money.

Not compared to the cost of children though.

Oh for sure. My dude had ACL surgery this year though.

Woof yeah, those random surgeries definitely will drive the price up. We had a rat poison incident about a month into owning our pup (a few years ago) that set us back 3 grand, but it's been smooth sailing since then. *knocks on wood*

why is this awesome and not just convenient? in what way does having a dog in the grocery store enhance your experience other than you don't have to feel bad about leaving him/her in the car

I think you just answered your own question there boy genius!

yeah, but i had an awesome dog and he was still pretty obnoxious on a lead. why would you want that in a store along with pushing a cart around? that's not awesome.

or maybe if you have one those terrible toy breeds that people push in strollers

My dog is a good dog. Follows me around off-leash. I can't help it if you can't train your dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back