• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we please pay teachers more so they don't have to become MLM "business owners" hawking their shit at me all the time?
lularoe I can handle. any health/beauty/diet/candle/makeup shit... just please leave me alone. I've had three "friends" from high school (acquaintances in high school, at best) find me recently and start blowing me up about these things. stooooooooop.

can we please pay teachers more so they don't have to become MLM "business owners" hawking their shit at me all the time?
lularoe I can handle. any health/beauty/diet/candle/makeup shit... just please leave me alone. I've had three "friends" from high school (acquaintances in high school, at best) find me recently and start blowing me up about these things. stooooooooop.

if you sell MLM products then the ceiling for our friendship is like 4 out of 10

it shows really bad judgement

I just finished Midnight's Children, which won the designation for best Booker Prize winner ever back in 2008, which seems to me a mistake. It was good, but not all-time great good. Maybe if I had a better understanding of India-Pakistan history I'd appreciate it better.

def glad I read it in undergrad and the prof had the necessary background knowledge on hand

if you sell MLM products then the ceiling for our friendship is like 4 out of 10

it shows really bad judgement

I've effectively ended a friendship over it; one woman I used to be pretty tight with would not stop trying to set up sales appointments for whatever it was, despite me straight-up saying 'no' more than once. I ended up just no longer responding to any calls or texts, because every single conversation turned to a push to get me on board.

A friend of mine knocked up some divorced girl with a little kid who sells some kind of healthy weight loss shakes. They're getting married. I just shake my head.

I'd have to think trolling RJKarl would be the least satisfying of all the potential troll targets, assuming you're not in middle school and just not looking for the easy win.

Like how is e-bullying a 60 year old dude along with 10 other people doing the same thing possibly something you want to be involved with?

Last edited:
My wife is at Home Depot now looking at Memorial Day sales. There are two Whirlpools, one with just a freezer drawer and one with the freezer drawer and deli tray you’re talking about. The latter is $200 more. I like not having to open the whole fridge to get to one drawer.

So our refrigerator is some sort of zombie appliance. The fridge side and water/ice cube dispenser died for about 3 days. Essentially the freezer kept the whole thing cool and we put bags of ice in the fridge. We ordered a new fridge to be delivered Thursday. On Monday, all of a sudden the whole fridge started working again, but kinda. On Thursday, I emptied out the entire fridge before the delivery came. They took it off the truck and discovered a dent right where the ice maker is. They said they'd call to reschedule an appointment. So I had to put all the food back in the busted fridge. We still haven't heard from them to reschedule. My wife called Home Depot and they said the delivery company had 3 business days to reschedule, so we shouldn't expect a call until Tuesday or Wednesday with the holiday. So best case scenario we will have been using a busted fridge for two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back