• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Panera has reduced the size of its salad bowls while increasing prices. Not cool at all.

Also, there’s a 15-person seminar going on in here with local hospital employees about legacy building. WTF ?

Oh good, some lady just sat down at the next table. I thought she was just talking jibberish to herself but now I think she has air pods under her hair and she’s speaking some non-English or non-Spanish to someone.

This seminar senses that I’m watching hem and listening to the nonsense. Maybe they’ll ask me to join in.

They appear to have finished lunch some time ago, if they even bought anything.

well, you're spending your afternoon at the quintessential burbs gathering spot

Has Panera made their salads any better because they used to be trash.

I ate lunch there over the course of 35 minutes.

Panera exists in the urban cores of some of our nations largest cities.

Reaching back on Spotify for some of Phil Collins' finest work with Genesis, their eponymous album, Genesis, which was remastered in 2007.

Gonna jam out to that Illegal Alien song as a protest to Trump.

Has Panera made their salads any better because they used to be trash.

I don't know. There are two salads they make that I like and that's all I ever eat. But now I'm getting less of that salad for more money. I'm going to send a letter to Governor Cooper.

1) Mama. This song rocks. Especially the part where Phil does the evil laugh.
2) That's All. Song about a standoff in a relationship. Phil knows how we've all felt.
3&4) Home by the Sea >> Second Home by the Sea

Reaching back on Spotify for some of Phil Collins' finest work with Genesis, their eponymous album, Genesis, which was remastered in 2007.

Gonna jam out to that Illegal Alien song as a protest to Trump.

It's no Duke.

biff, has thread title contributed to friend increase?

I'm perfectly fine with the number of friends and e-friends I have. But if people want to reach out and be friends, it would probably help RJ feel a little better.

I wanted a salad and I wanted it to be quick.

Aside from the value of the meal declining and all the weird shit going on inside the dining room, I'm pretty damn happy.

i generally think genesis is cornball nonsense but then sometimes a song like That's All will come on and you just have to rock out

i can't really get behind this but i know Serious Music People who tell me it's a masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back