• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t hear about Amtrak getting rid of the cafe car, but I almost never hit it up so it won’t really matter to me. Would it be to add another passenger car? I think my current train is close to completely full. Just left Philly about 20 mins ago and people were walking back and forth as if there were no seats.

Buttery salt is always delicious but pretzel bread is overrated.

Didn’t hear about Amtrak getting rid of the cafe car, but I almost never hit it up so it won’t really matter to me. Would it be to add another passenger car? I think my current train is close to completely full. Just left Philly about 20 mins ago and people were walking back and forth as if there were no seats.

idk they're blaming it on millennials? i only saw some tweets about it.

Ah it’s not the cafe car but the white table cloth dining car that is only used on some overnight routes. And yeah, they’re blaming millennials.

if you have the opportunity to ride a really good rail system somewhere (asia, some places in europe), it's funny to compare at all levels with our shitty local/light/regional/national rail services.

Just saw a chick on the street with WHORE written on her face in lipstick, with her mouth being the O. I’ve missed NY.

I really don’t like pretzels in any form

Yeah this is ridiculous

Oh shit Palma is going to be super pissed at these pretzel bread takes

But I agree that buns/rolls on pretzels are generally trash. They're completely disappointing. Pretzel bread at a high quality steakhouse is one of life's greatest treasures, however.

I also haven't had a philly pretzel in a long damn time, those hit the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back