• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hit me tonight during my kids’ bath time... I am deaconbd around them.

“Everyone agrees that it is time to get in the bath. We all know that only two books will be read tonight before bed. Nobody will get out of bed unless they have to pee.”

And they’re all like, “What the fuck is this dude saying? None of us agreed with any of this shit.”

My kids have filthy mouths in this story.

It's not unrealistic to look at the OB given the other teams in the ACC. Someone is gonna go and Wake and UVA have the highest projected wins from the ACC besides Clemson (UVA at 9 and Wake at 8.5).

We are currently 0-0 in the ACC.

The single most certain thing about our remaining schedule is that we’re going to lose at Clemson.

They apparently don’t make refrigerators to be nearly as durable as in the past. I mean, they’re fancier for sure. But seem to manifest presumably planned senescence in about 1/2 the time as the old ones. (!)

New one arriving Wednesday...

They apparently don’t make refrigerators to be nearly as durable as in the past. I mean, they’re fancier for sure. But seem to manifest presumably planned senescence in about 1/2 the time as the old ones. (!)

Does it shake your martinis for you?

Nah, but they’re putting frickin’ Kuerig brewers in ‘em these days.

Didn’t go for that.

All appliances suck giant dong now. Fucking clothes washers are a nightmare

Our washer and dryer are 24 years old.

Bet we don’t get that out of our next ones.

What’s with calling all kinds of different shit an appliance ? Like a lamp is a lighting appliance.

What’s with calling all kinds of different shit an appliance ? Like a lamp is a lighting appliance.

If it's too big to fit in juice's mom's cooter, it's an appliance.

Clothes washers, dish washers, water heaters, refrigerators are appliances.

Furniture is not. Blenders, toasters, and mixers are arguable (maybe as a "kitchen appliance"). ,TV's are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back