• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
plama, given your overwhelmingly middle American tastes, why not just live in, say, Indianapolis?

Hey, it had a long, storied past. Who knows how badly millennials have lowered a legendary concert series?

Think of all the suckers to take their poker money from in middle America.

I was about to order a Paloma at dinner the other night at a restaurant in the Aria but stopped when I saw the grapefruit is via Bon and Viv spiked seltzer.

yeah, they definitely don't have pedestrian hobbies like darts and pinball in middle america

Sure, but there's currently 64 people in my pinball league. I doubt there are 64 people with enough disposable income to afford the 50 cents a game to join a pinball league in middle America.

Yeah I did check the pinball map for Indianapolis, there's one really sweet spot there, dunno if that is it. But middle American still has way too many white people.

Sure, but there's currently 64 people in my pinball league. I doubt there are 64 people with enough disposable income to afford the 50 cents a game to join a pinball league in middle America.

Then buy the pinball machines.

Have you looked at a Fireball machine?

Yeah I did check the pinball map for Indianapolis, there's one really sweet spot there, dunno if that is it. But middle American still has way too many white people.

Dude, you're in a pinball league. The SS Complaining About Too Many White People sailed for you a long time ago.

It's stuck up, flannel-shirted MILLENNIAL know-it-all assholes like you that so ignorant of history that you know nothing about the Philadelphia "Festival Renaissance" of the 1970a

gonna give rj the benefit of the doubt (never a good idea) and say maybe he was talking about the philadelphia folk festival, which is like 60 years old and also outside philly and had a sweet lineup this year https://pfs.org/58thlineup-2019/

It was possibly this and that Temple used to have an a series of concerts at the Ambler fair. Among those who played there were Joni Mitchell, Bonnie Raitt and even people like Ella Fitzgerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back