• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are long past the point where we should have moved to at most a 4-day work week. Come on you young people.

Max 4-day work week, maybe alternating 3 day weekends with random off-days in the middle. Minimum of a month vacay every year. Minimum Six-month paid parental leave (maybe a full year for the ladies? Just spitballing here, open to suggestions). Option for a full-year sabbatical every 5 (maybe 10) years worked. Or something like that. Guaranteed. I don't know. This world is fucked up. Vote for Chupacabra.

There are a large number of cog jobs that only need 4 days a week. However, there are a shitload of creator positions that could (and are) six day jobs. Anyone on a construction site can work M-S and not waste time.

yeah

but the endgame is to have 10 people working 25 hours a week instead of 5 people working 50

i love the name of the company in that article: OMFGco. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the whole article was fake.

Just went down a rabbit hole of trying to figure out a few randos in my phone's contact list after adding some peeps for work. Who the fuck is Lana with the 347 area code? Did we make out at some point? I'm so confused.

hmmmm just send her some dick pics and ask her to return the favor

I first learned about Hard Seltzer a week ago and now I actually notice ads for it everywhere. Do any of you actually drink the stuff? Thoughts?

I first learned about Hard Seltzer a week ago and now I actually notice ads for it everywhere. Do any of you actually drink the stuff? Thoughts?

Yeah you’re probably one of the last people to jump on this train. They are actually pretty great. White Claw is my jam but everyone has a personal flavor preference.

Yeah you’re probably one of the last people to jump on this train. They are actually pretty great. White Claw is my jam but everyone has a personal flavor preference.

The basic appeal being low calorie alcohol?

I've been seeing ads for White Claw and Truly for over a year, but haven't tried one yet

Per google, white claw has 100 calories which is the same as a light beer.

How is hard seltzer any less lame than smirnoff ice or any of that other hard cider/lemonade shit? Get some pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back