• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also don't take ibuprofen the day of your vasectomy. they didn't tell me that and didn't check in advance - i bled a lot, bruised from mid-thigh to navel, and my balls swelled up to the size of tennis balls. Not good times.

WTF? I think this is a requirement before any surgery, at least the ones I've had. Sue their asses!

What's the story with Erik Kramer? The quarterback?

It was one of them lady Morehead scholars. Damn, this shit is cray. I wonder if she vaped weed? I'm no doctor, but dying from a sinus infection seems weird. Maybe it's just one of those things. Sad.

http://www.moreheadcain.org/2019/09/in-memory-of-wynn-burrus-20/

Such an incredibly sad story. Super sweet, talented, driven girl. She didn't die from a sinus infection. Let's tread lightly with the jokes and the speculation on this one.

other than the pain it was fun to have giant balls for a week.

No joking here -- it is super sad. But if there's some weird killer infection going around I'd like to know, because I'm around these undergrads all day and there are colds going around right now, and people have also been dying from vaping street weed carts lately. Reports are now saying "underlying medical condition," which is still incredibly vague, but maybe some things just mixed and added up and it's just one of those things -- tragic, man. Hell of a loss to deal with, peace to her family.

Once upon a time at a bachelor's party for a buddy, he knew we were going to get drunk them fly to Bangkok (this was before 9/11). He passed out veryb easily when he drank too much.

At the beginning of the night while drinking at O'Connells we took his walllet, phoen and cash telling him he didn't want to leave any evidence. He complied.

We had a friend who worked for Thai Airways. We told her what our plan was and gave her hiss passport. She loved it and arranged for a limo to meet us (this is not exactly accurate-you'll see in a minute) at the airport and drive around before taking the first flight in the morning.

We got our buddy completely wasted and headed to John Wayne Airport. Basically we carried him through the rudimentary security of the 90s. Our friend the stewardess and a GORGEOUS friend met us at the gate. They let us help our buddy onto the plane and into his special seat (where he immeidately passed out as we knew he would.

The only twist in this story is that the rest of us got off the plane. e went to Bangkok alone, with no money, no phoen no clue what was happening.

The girls woke him and helped him off the plane with his passpot. When he realized we weren;t with him he panicked a bit. Then the limo driver got him.

He won't tell us exactly what was waiting in the limo, but he will say,"I was freaked out and pissed....for about tweenty minutes, but I don't remember anything form getting on the plane until I got back. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

also don't take ibuprofen the day of your vasectomy. they didn't tell me that and didn't check in advance - i bled a lot, bruised from mid-thigh to navel, and my balls swelled up to the size of tennis balls. Not good times.

other than the pain it was fun to have giant balls for a week.

RIP moonz

Hey ATS, did they use a Wahl trimmer to shave your balls ?

They had me do it myself at home. I went electric razor first, then got in there w/ Schick Hydro 5.

To me, that was the most stressful part of the whole thing.

They specifically told me to take Tylenol, but I've been taking Advil and I'm still doing OK.

Honestly, I haven't had any bruising or swelling or much of anything. I'm not sure why.

I'm hearing your posts from your avatar's mouth, ATS, and it's bringing me a lot of joy on this Friday afternoon.

We are long past the point where we should have moved to at most a 4-day work week. Come on you young people.

Max 4-day work week, maybe alternating 3 day weekends with random off-days in the middle. Minimum of a month vacay every year. Minimum Six-month paid parental leave (maybe a full year for the ladies? Just spitballing here, open to suggestions). Option for a full-year sabbatical every 5 (maybe 10) years worked. Or something like that. Guaranteed. I don't know. This world is fucked up. Vote for Chupacabra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back