• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mostly because I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, but this has me laughing wayyyyy harder than it should.

Wait until the baby comes.

Make sure you get the most comfortable rocker. Ours essentially lays out into a bed.

My godfather, 60 years old, is now slamming one of my high school classmates on the reg. She's 35.

Git 'er did, papa.

ECay9XCU4AEqBpq

hell yea where my dc folks at

bah just went on Facebook for like the first time in a month and saw I had an invite for someone I studied abroad with in Salamanca. further sleuthing indicates she killed herself. damn, this is gonna fuck me up for a while, since we were good friends in Spain and our senior year after. I had reached out to her to meet up in Medellin when I was there in May since she lived there but she was in Europe.

Wait until the baby comes.

Make sure you get the most comfortable rocker. Ours essentially lays out into a bed.

I hate this response. No shit babies are exhausting - that doesn't mean I'm not tired today.
And our glider is fine. Got it off craigslist. Not the most comfortable, but anything will be more comfortable when I can actually sit like a normal person and my lungs aren't all smushed.

I hate this response. No shit babies are exhausting - that doesn't mean I'm not tired today.
And our glider is fine. Got it off craigslist. Not the most comfortable, but anything will be more comfortable when I can actually sit like a normal person and my lungs aren't all smushed.

My point was that you would be shocked what you will find funny because of the lack of sleep.

And I say this because I spent the night “sleeping” in the nursery last night.

I actually liked our decent but not overly comfortable glider. Didn’t want to fall asleep holding the baby in my lap and then have the little potato roll off onto the floor. Just to sit in there long enough to get baby back asleep and then get the hell out back to my memory foam mattress.

I actually liked our decent but not overly comfortable glider. Didn’t want to fall asleep holding the baby in my lap and then have the little potato roll off onto the floor. Just to sit in there long enough to get baby back asleep and then get the hell out back to my memory foam mattress.

Because it reclines there really isn’t that risk of rolling off. And it’s definitely a last resort but some nights we just recognize we will get more sleep in there than going back and forth.

I want to say that we sleep trained the kids once moving them to their own rooms pretty quickly so there wasn’t too much back and forth but I honestly don’t remember exactly how all of that went. Memory loss, another tremendous side effect of that sleep deprivation.

Or if you’re gonna pay for daycare, mine as well just pay for a nanny full time and put her on night duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back