• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else write their own wedding vows? This shit is harder than I thought it would be.

We did. We wrote them ahead of time and showed them so we weren’t way off on length or whatever between the two of us.

Then the night before the wedding I trashed mine around 1 am and completely rewrote mine bc I thought they sucked.

Worked out; they were a big hit.

Lots of stress though. Good luck.

We did. We wrote them ahead of time and showed them so we weren’t way off on length or whatever between the two of us.

Then the night before the wedding I trashed mine around 1 am and completely rewrote mine bc I thought they sucked.

Worked out; they were a big hit.

Lots of stress though. Good luck.

Ha, nice work. I’ve got 2 months so I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Lots of pressure to distill everything down to 150 or so words. Our wedding officiant is going to review both to make sure the length generally matches because I’d really like it to be a surprise.

We wrote ours all laughed and cried and celebrated love joyously

I vow to share the dankest memes with you forever and always.

I vow to not try and convince you to come with me to the timeshare presentation for which I'm only going to for the free food.

I vow to stop asking you to name one famous basketball player with the caveat that it's not Michael Jordan.

Why don't other sports follow the hockey model and just allow people to fight for like 15 seconds. It's awesome.

I don’t understand dudes who sit at a bar with their buttcrack showing. I feel like this is something I’m self-aware of at all times and would correct. Do they not know? Do they know and not care? Want to give a show?

It’s actually a universal invitation to try to lob a skittle or M&M directly in the crack. If you make it they have to give you twenty bucks.

I flew into LAX today and had to go north on I-5 to see a #client. It’s amazing how quickly it goes from bumper to bumper to a hilly wasteland.

I don’t understand dudes who sit at a bar with their buttcrack showing. I feel like this is something I’m self-aware of at all times and would correct. Do they not know? Do they know and not care? Want to give a show?

Stop, please. I can only get so hard.

I'm going to start posting this gif preeemptively on every thread as a reminder to WFcatamount22:

IgigNYK.gif

Man I’m pretty happy in my job but just got a call from a headhunter I previously worked with that has a pretty intriguing offer. The tough thing is the company I work for sought me out after I got laid off and two of my legit best friends are senior managers here and they’ve taken really good care of me. After I got laid off I promised myself I wouldn’t let myself fall in love with a company and always look out for myself. Ugh biff what should I do?

Man I’m pretty happy in my job but just got a call from a headhunter I previously worked with that has a pretty intriguing offer. The tough thing is the company I work for sought me out after I got laid off and two of my legit best friends are senior managers here and they’ve taken really good care of me. After I got laid off I promised myself I wouldn’t let myself fall in love with a company and always look out for myself. Ugh biff what should I do?

leebs will be looking for a nanny/manny pretty soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back