• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you been in your current role bmoney? I think that’s an important consideration.

What is this world coming to? Last night,I tried to get on an earlier connecting flight out of DFW but there was a stand-by waiting list. They asked me if I had any status that would help me leapfrog some of fifteen people ahead of me. I stood up straight and said Sey Hey and I have been buds for over a decade and it didn't help.

It's gotta be Trump.

What is this world coming to? Last night,I tried to get on an earlier connecting flight out of DFW but there was a stand-by waiting list. They asked me if I had any status that would help me leapfrog some of fifteen people ahead of me. I stood up straight and said Sey Hey and I have been buds for over a decade and it didn't help.

It's gotta be Trump.

incredulous.gif

if posters had Madden ratings, rj would have close to a zero awareness score

which would be higher than his humor score

Last edited:
I NEVER crossed paths with Seyhey. BUT I did hang out with Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs a couple of times.

First Biff is announced as a mod, and now I hear he's running for mayor of Myers Park?! What a run this guy is on! Bravo, Biff.

How long have you been in your current role bmoney? I think that’s an important consideration.

Two years with the company, promoted to this role in January

Not sure how they handicap those death pools, but John Madden has to have horrible (good?) odds.

if posters had Madden ratings, rj would have close to a zero awareness score

which would be higher than his humor score

I hope you aren't in a position to have to negotiate anything. You are waaaaaaaaaaaay too big a sucker.

I hope you aren't in a position to have to negotiate anything. You are waaaaaaaaaaaay too big a sucker.

This rates low on the comprehension score. Not finding bad jokes funny makes you a poor negotiator?

This rates low on the comprehension score. Not finding bad jokes funny makes you a poor negotiator?

No, your response shows how minute your comprehension is. You completely neglected an important part of Juice's post. But why read it all?

Cantamount has been voted Top 5 dumbest posters...Juice is his supporter. I wonder if his mom gave him Geritol and Metamucil rather than mother's milk and juice.

No, your response shows how minute your comprehension is. You completely neglected an important part of Juice's post. But why read it all?

Both parts of his post were in response to a weird, un-funny, and ill-timed post. Low awareness and poor humor are often closely related. Do better.

Both parts of his post were in response to a weird, un-funny, and ill-timed post. Low awareness and poor humor are often closely related. Do better.

You wouldn't know either if you fell into them.

A quick perousal of the boards confirms that RJ is ON FIRE this morning !

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back