• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIL the fastest way to jumpstart a CT is to have RJ post some nonsense.

P sure there were windows in that scene

giphy.gif

so, is it worth trying to watch GoT now? I feel like I only ever hear people talk about how shitty some of the characters are, and that there are lots of rape scenes. And dragons. I can't say it necessarily appeals to me based on my very limited understanding, but obviously people are super into it.
I'd say probably a quarter of the folks in the expectant moms subreddit I'm part of who actually posted their announcements had some kind of "baby is coming" GoT-themed thing.

Everyone's seen a rape scene, there's some good incestuous rape though that I bet you've never seen.

Clodagh is a really weird common ladies name over here. Ladies have some weird ass names on this joint.

Is there any incestuous rape? Maybe that one scene with Jamie and Cersei.

so, is it worth trying to watch GoT now? I feel like I only ever hear people talk about how shitty some of the characters are, and that there are lots of rape scenes. And dragons. I can't say it necessarily appeals to me based on my very limited understanding, but obviously people are super into it.
I'd say probably a quarter of the folks in the expectant moms subreddit I'm part of who actually posted their announcements had some kind of "baby is coming" GoT-themed thing.

do you like baby murder?

What's your farting strategy at work? Today I was at my desk, doing my thing, and of course like 10 seconds after I let one loose, my boss comes out of her office and approaches me to ask about something. Fuck, man. Might have to change my whole approach after that one.

What's your farting strategy at work? Today I was at my desk, doing my thing, and of course like 10 seconds after I let one loose, my boss comes out of her office and approaches me to ask about something. Fuck, man. Might have to change my whole approach after that one.
sup max

Put an offer on a house last night and waiting to hear, so each goddamn spam call to my phone is that much more irritating.

BOOOOM. Got the place. Now we hope that an inspector doesn't tell me it's a complete disaster

I was hoping to jump on the Lightning bandwagon but I'll take laughing at them giving up 3 empty netters to end a sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back