• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Jon Stewart so goddamn much

his appearance on Crossfire is required viewing

I haven’t watched a late night show since the mid 2000’s

Same here except SNL. I thought I’d watch Colbert but it was bland. I’ll watch the occasional bit that shows up on Facebook but that’s it.

Holy shit that Billions episode from 9 days ago was crazy. So uncomfortable hearing that speech

Boy got 3 hermit crabs at the beach last Easter and goddamn if these things aren’t still chillin a year later. I splash some water in their cage every few days and like every 3 weeks I toss a couple blueberries or the top of a strawberry in there, but otherwise they are zero maintenance. Best pets ever! I’m thinking of throwing a birthday party for them.

I don’t know, man. I don’t have any fish guts, so fruit has to do for these little critters. It’s kept them going for a year, so it must be sufficient.

text_entry.png

BOOOOM. Got the place. Now we hope that an inspector doesn't tell me it's a complete disaster

Everyone buying houses, and here I am looking at the floor plan of 3 bedroom apt in Lisbon, going through a furniture rental catalog

in this indian election one out of every nine people on earth is eligible to vote

I've got that one in my back pocket for when I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back