• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of deep state, i just found this picture:

page_1_thumb_large.jpg

Online Tech Central / PUBHELP-22116

Installing fonts

Issue Type: Question
Assignee: Townie

Components: Font
Created: 16-Apr-19 23:08 BST (+0100)
Priority: Minor
Reporter: Some lady

I'm trying to install some fonts but keep getting a pop up window informing me "it needs elevation."

--------

this is great definitely enough for me to even figure out who to route this to in the org thanks good jira ticket

if you want the exclusive U2 fonts you gotta own the album duh

Online Tech Central / PUBHELP-22116

Installing fonts

Issue Type: Question
Assignee: Townie

Components: Font
Created: 16-Apr-19 23:08 BST (+0100)
Priority: Minor
Reporter: Some lady

I'm trying to install some fonts but keep getting a pop up window informing me "it needs elevation."

--------

this is great definitely enough for me to even figure out who to route this to in the org thanks good jira ticket

there has to be an easier way to get chinese malware on your system, lady

Hey, Palma, you're a weeb. Have you heard of Twice?

Fuckin' K-pop, man. It's like a perfect window into why Asia is so fucking weird.

did that wild west sign say Dayton, Virginia?

what stupid thing did you end up eating

Thanks for asking! I didn't go too stupid really. Got a 1/2 chicken from the local Peruvian chicken joint (all dark meat FTMFW) with tostones and rice and beans. Good shit. Did get strong and eat a helluva lot of dessert later that evening (homemade pineapple cherry dump cake + ice cream) whilst watching GOT so actually I guess that was p stupid.

Meant to add: I also watched the free episode of the new Twilight Zone series that's on YouTube (the one with Kumail Nanjiani) and holy balls that episode sucked.

Thanks for asking! I didn't go too stupid really. Got a 1/2 chicken from the local Peruvian chicken joint (all dark meat FTMFW) with tostones and rice and beans. Good shit. Did get strong and eat a helluva lot of dessert later that evening (homemade pineapple cherry dump cake + ice cream) whilst watching GOT so actually I guess that was p stupid.

I maybe have had that Peruvian place. We visited friends in the Raleigh area last year and they picked up a bunch of stuff from a Peruvian chicken joint and it was damn tasty. I really miss having one of those a 5 minute walk from my house when I was in DC. Yucca and white and green sauce all day.

One night without the family or dogs tonight. I'll finish golf around 7:30. Not sure what might happen. Will have work to do tomorrow though.

I maybe have had that Peruvian place. We visited friends in the Raleigh area last year and they picked up a bunch of stuff from a Peruvian chicken joint and it was damn tasty. I really miss having one of those a 5 minute walk from my house when I was in DC. Yucca and white and green sauce all day.

Mami Nora's. Yeah man, that place is grrrrreat. It's always slammed too, but the beauty is you can order and pay online and just swing by and pick it up. Timing was key because, if you recall, the weather was ominous as a motherfucker all day on Sunday and I needed something quick.

Yes, but it is what we were assigned. Thank you for your govt tax dollars. Also, what I cool job at State Dept. that must be to go around the world buying property for dips to live in.

A girl I knew at Wake has a sister that is an interior decorator for the federal government.

Alpaca Chicken in Raleigh is excellent Peruvian food too. Ate there coming from and before going to RDU last year.

Last edited:
if I get one snack for the rest of my life, I'm probably going original Triscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back