• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Reiner has had quite the career. Came to the bigs as a supporting cast member of a hit show in the 70's with surprising staying power. Then directed, Spinal Tap, When Harry Met Sally, Misery, and a few Good Men.

A Joe Torre like career, solid component as an actor/player but really hit his stride as a manager/director with several different noteworthy movies/teams.

I am happy with that comparison.

This dude tells this pretty funny, epic story on the twitter and now might have a movie deal because of it.

This dude tells this pretty funny, epic story on the twitter and now might have a movie deal because of it.

this was awesome.

maybe i've seen too much of Breaking Bad/movies, etc. and it's crazy story but, assuming it's real, it seems pretty dangerous to post this story on twitter with pictures of self, friends and family including where they live-ish just because the one gang member you fucked went to jail. b/c there's still the rest of the gang...?

Now that’s a story of intrigue, unfortunately only on one continent.

maybe i've seen too much of Breaking Bad/movies, etc. and it's crazy story but, assuming it's real, it seems pretty dangerous to post this story on twitter with pictures of self, friends and family including where they live-ish just because the one gang member you fucked went to jail. b/c there's still the rest of the gang...?

Yeah, on his timeline more recently he mentions that a couple of times, and says a few of those friends are pissed at him.

The icing on the cake
"fuck the Sackler family, the biggest drug dealers in the world"
-Dude who sold a brick of Heroin

Shane made a series of bad decisions that worked out for him simply based on luck and his charm. It’s like he was in the woods and a bear walked by his tent so he got out of the tent and started poking the bear with a stick.

Good chance the dude who lost the heroin and got clowned just never told anybody because it was an embarrassing story. Now Shane just brought it back up.

again, hollywood tells us this guy will probably have his dick cut off and shoved in his eye socket or something but maybe not

Shane made a series of bad decisions that worked out for him simply based on luck and his charm. It’s like he was in the woods and a bear walked by his tent so he got out of the tent and started poking the bear with a stick.

Good chance the dude who lost the heroin and got clowned just never told anybody because it was an embarrassing story. Now Shane just brought it back up.

Yeah. Before there was an infinitesimally small likelihood that the dude ever even found out who Shane was/where he lived. I'd say that would be relatively easy now with only a small amount of digging. There's NO WAY I would have specifically called out MS-13. Those dudes are crazy. Just leave it at "gang members" and it could have been anyone.

Yeah. Before there was an infinitesimally small likelihood that the dude ever even found out who Shane was/where he lived. I'd say that would be relatively easy now with only a small amount of digging. There's NO WAY I would have specifically called out MS-13. Those dudes are crazy. Just leave it at "gang members" and it could have been anyone.

Do you have a lot of experience dealing with MS-13?

I just didn’t realize that MS-13 fucked with the pleated khakis set

One of our fraternity's off campus houses was not far from a suspected MS-13 house. Saw a lot of spray painted MS-13 signs in the area. Great party house though.

Oh, also I used to be pretty into Gangland. But, I'd love to hear some gangsplaining from ol' bootstraps!

One of our fraternity's off campus houses was not far from a suspected MS-13 house. Saw a lot of spray painted MS-13 signs in the area. Great party house though.

Oh, also I used to be pretty into Gangland. But, I'd love to hear some gangsplaining from ol' bootstraps!

I didn’t realize you were in a gang, too

#restecp

I forgot - said fraternity basement, before people moved in, had the walls covered in mirrors, all sorts of graffiti in Spanish, and a lot of bird feathers. We figured it was a cock-fighting ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back