• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo chupe, I was hanging with a professional viola player last night and trying to get you hooked up with some sweet jobs here. Unfortunately, they would have to be jobs that this guy rejects, because he's already gonna take the good viola jobs.

Crazy that that missing Hawaii hiker was found alive

That was crazy. Do you think those dudes knew where she was but were just waiting until the reward was posted? Shady timing mannnn. Or maybe she kidnapped herself.

Yo chupe, I was hanging with a professional viola player last night and trying to get you hooked up with some sweet jobs here. Unfortunately, they would have to be jobs that this guy rejects, because he's already gonna take the good viola jobs.

Wait, viola or viola DA GAMBA? I don’t fuck with the modern viola. He can have that. I only get the scraps here too, but am cool with that. I’m sure there’s also a decent early music scene in Austin, though.

I’m watching Pitch Perfect for the first time ever.

This is a movie people watch unironically?

Wait, viola or viola DA GAMBA? I don’t fuck with the modern viola. He can have that. I only get the scraps here too, but am cool with that. I’m sure there’s also a decent early music scene in Austin, though.
Oh shit, I didn't know there was a difference. My bad. But he also might not have been telling me the advanced shit because he knew I was a noob. I had some good stories to tell about my internet friend though.

Great Asheville weekend so far. Brewery lineup:

New Belgium
Wicked Weed
Burial
Catawba
Sierra Nevada
Wedge
Hi Wire
Wicked Weed Funkatorium
Twin Leaf

Burial is by far my favorite for beers and also had a terrific setup with tons of seating options and a super cool vibe.

Burial defs best beer in town.

Just saw a tourism ad for Cabarrus County. How exciting !

Reactions: WRS
Chat Thread: Vegetables Are Destroying You from the Inside !!!!

Got bit by a dog just walking past him at breakfast. He did it earlier this week too, prolly time to stop taking sparky to eat with ya bruh.

Our new house is cool. Walked the three minutes to our new local tonight and had good food and silly good happy hour drink special. Dog is really weirded out by the move. Place is bigger, better.

I have to admit when people ask me and wife how we like dc we tend to say it’s ok but we miss Philly. I think the move from Capitol Hill up to this new hood will be the thing that changes that. That and owning our place and feeling a bit more like locals.

Tough not to immediately do all the house projects you wanna do after you’ve spent like 90% of your life savings.

Getting lots of PMs about what a good mod I am and how I've been a great addition to the mod roster, which I appreciate.

Getting lots of PMs about what a good mod I am and how I've been a great addition to the mod roster, which I appreciate.

“People are saying...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back