• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJKarl Given 1 Point by LK, Later Rescinded !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coworker currently playing cricket noises on her phone because she likes to pretend she's outside sometimes. Like, that's cool, but maybe put on some headphones and not blast it all over our staff area and to where I can hear it at the main service desk? Jesus Christ. This place is going to kill me.

Why does she think this is a good idea? Why does she think this is acceptable? Will my supervisor(s) say anything? Nah. Someone shoot me in the face, please.

How about a nice psithurism (a word I learned a few months ago). I could get behind that. Crickets I don't mind terribly, but from where I'm sitting it sounds more like something scratching.

I had a co-worker once upon a time that liked to take all his conference calls a cube over on speaker phone. I put and end that.

If she pulls this shit again, I'll say something, I just don't want to start anything on a Friday afternoon, and I'm hoping she'll just stop. I don't know. I need to get the fuck out of here.

did you check the water pressure?

cause I totally did not do that

ha! the listing agent thought I was weird; the first thing I did in the bathrooms was turn on the shower to feel the water pressure. Few things are more gratingly annoying than a shower extended because the pressure's too dinky to wash shampoo out of your hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back