• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, buddy of mine living in Ketchum, ID tested positive for covid. Dang. Kind of sick but not extreme at this point. Fucking Ketchum, man. Wild.

Posts like that make me think he is a young hot head but then his obsession with posting shitty self made memes in a way that mimics RJ posting youtube clips makes me think he is a super old, it really just depends on the day.

have you guys seen this guy edendeac or whatever who will come on randomly and have like 3 posts in a row calling people cucks or talking about posters' wives' boyfriends?

Geez who knew your wife’s boyfriend would be up this early?

Hahahahaha go cry some more. Stop letting your wife’s boyfriend make decisions for you.

C U C K

Holy shit this thread is full of legitimate cucks.

Who knew there were so many liberal wake forest fans? Quite unfortunate

How can someone being such a pathetic dumb as shit poster like that, ohhh this is how.

I’m a student at ECU and the current state of the athletics department here couldn’t get any worse

That’s the one we visit at least once when out there.

We’re buying more than dropping off stuff.

Fabulous place.

What are some other early 90s power pop bands similar to Teenage Fanclub

What are some other early 90s power pop bands similar to Teenage Fanclub

A couple of those Matthew Sweet albums that I really like, maybe? Girlfriend and Altered Beast. I picked those up recently and they still work for me.

Teenage Fanclub is great, though. Some good stuff.

I want to say that maybe the Gin Blossoms fit, who I've always hated, but keep seeing people talk about that makes me want to give them another chance, until I hear the Hey Jealousy song in my head and decide maybe now's not the time.

It’s a great place for skiing.

We haven’t been in the summer but reportedly great music festival and warm weather activities.

And easier to get there now with United flying into Hailey.

Brother-in-law has a place out warm springs road...they’re actually hunkered down there now.

Don’t think there’s a lot out there medically. Hopefully your friend won’t need a lot of help.

It’s a great place for skiing.

We haven’t been in the summer but reportedly great music festival and warm weather activities.

And easier to get there now with United flying into Hailey.

Brother-in-law has a place out warm springs road...they’re actually hunkered down there now.

Don’t think there’s a lot out there medically. Hopefully your friend won’t need a lot of help.

I'd love to make it out at some point. My buddy and I (with whom he's more close - they're old roommates and have been through some shit) were going to fly out there to pick him up and then drive to hike the Muir Trail, but it never came off. Good dude, though. Apparently he's sick right now, but not hospitalized and it sounds like he's rough but not serious. Who knows though. Crazy shit.

If you’re flying out there on a budget, it can be significantly less expensive to fly into Twin Falls and rent a car.

Hope your buddy is ok.

Risked it. Got the vapors but I’m recovering.

Taking the first 5 of my 10 required furlough days next week- lining up projects.
so far: mulch/spreading mulch; purging items from my closet/dresser; rearranging bedroom furniture; hanging some shelves/getting pics up. That should probably cover it, when you add a 6.5mo baby in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back