• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bound to get take a paycut in a couple months, committed to taking over my mom's rental obligations last month so she could move out from where she was so she could socially distance, and guaranteed to not get a bonus at the end of the year. Just the right time to start looking at upgrading to a new apartment that costs 50% more. For being an accountant, I sure am dumb

Saw that the NBC President was out so was curious about the dude I went to high school with who was a year ahead of me (currently NBC News head), and it is apparently the hot story that he is being "passed over" and that insiders are "shocked."

Tough luck, dude. I think you'll be alright with your millions. Sorry you enabled abusers for years and are missing your big shot.

I was in one of those Flow dealerships the day after one of the break ins.

A woman, whose car had been stollen and recovered, and her partner/husband were upbraiding the shit out of the pitiful/apologetic manager for not having better security.

The guy helping me said the fire regulations require that vehicles in the building being serviced have to have a key in them, so if you get in the building it's pretty easy to steal them.

love the nugget that DR is friends with him. still doesn't answer the question of how old he is.

A modern day Oliver Twist
The funniest part was the case got broken by a couple who noticed on their Ford App that their truck was being moved from the Parkway Ford dealership at like 3am. They went to the last known location which was some hotel. They called the cops and while waiting, like twenty people pulled up in cars.

Bound to get take a paycut in a couple months, committed to taking over my mom's rental obligations last month so she could move out from where she was so she could socially distance, and guaranteed to not get a bonus at the end of the year. Just the right time to start looking at upgrading to a new apartment that costs 50% more. For being an accountant, I sure am dumb

Sounds like it's time to play some poker in Bel Air.

that Hondo thread is amazing. also, I love the LocomotiveBreath meme. I laugh out loud every time it comes up.

Is it a meme, like is that a parody or a legit poster because they were PMing me way before they made public their disdain for turftoega

do you fuck with Hildegard of Bingen at all
I love all medieval religious women, especially mystical and anchoritic women
Is it a meme, like is that a parody or a legit poster because they were PMing me way before they made public their disdain for turftoega
I sorta think the guy is totally serious. But by a meme I guess I mean a recurring boards joke, even if he believes it's real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back