• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Comedian Dante Nero is referred to as the Proud Boys' "pope", who gives them relationship advice and encourages members to abstain from masturbation. Proud Boys are told to "lay five bricks a day", meaning to talk to females. Proud Boy rules state that members can only ejaculate if they are within five feet of a female.

The Proud Boys hold an equally incendiary worldview. In an introductory post about the group in September 2016, McInnes, wrote the basic tenet of the outfit was “Western chauvinists who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world.” Initiation into the group is a process. The first degree is announcing you’re a Proud Boy. “This means you make your Western chauvinism public and you don’t care who knows it,” McInnes wrote.

The second degree involves taking a beating from five other Proud Boys until you can say the name of five breakfast cereal brands. This level also requires the initiate to give up masturbation. The third degree means you must get a “Proud Boy” tattoo. The fourth and final level requires the would-be Proud Boy to engage in “a major fight for the cause.” McInnes has explained: “You get beat up, kick the crap out of an antifa.”

Link

19959092_10212142178006435_3061378114477612457_n.jpg

you guys, i am reading cover letters/resumes right now and this is a real sentence someone said:

"My greatest asset aside from my effervescent and chameleonistic personality, is my inclination and efficiency in comprehending new or unfamiliar tasks, softwares, programs, and procedures while excelling in previously acquired proficiencies."

Plagiarized from townies email to the donk vendor. Would not hire.

alt-right rabbit hole is actually pretty lame - just an extension of 4chan /b/ & /pol/ youngins being white and edgy because they can discourse anonymously

when we brought the international fellows to philly a few weeks ago, there were flyers for a fascist demonstration at the liberty bell, but only 15-20 people showed up with DTJ signs and that stupid kek flag.

whole lotta nothing. there were more police to protect the fascists than there were protesters.

Beer in the freezer to cool it down is a delicate game to play friends

Just cleaned up hotel freezer beer explosion mess

Beer in the freezer to cool it down is a delicate game to play friends

Just cleaned up hotel freezer beer explosion mess

Wrap a wet paper towel around it before putting in the freezer. Helps it chill much faster. Works for wine too.

Get a bucket of ice and water, submerge the beer and spin it around for 5-7 minutes. Bam, cold beer.

I put it in the freezer

Took a shower (8 min tops)

Got out

Booooom

Back