• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

skyword-image-330322.gif

oh heelllll no. those things are stupid. why do i care if there's a baby in there? is there not also a driver? you drive carefully because there are passengers, period. baby or not.

yep, it's leebs

He's scared to even post here. Done ostracized him already.

Went down a little alt-right rabbit hole and came across this dude who offers Male Reclamation Therapy: http://dantenero.com/

emphasis mine

Is a new self improvement product that I put together. It has been compiled of all my personal field research along with the extensive relevant corespondent academic research, compiled with all the personal experience which I’ve endured in course of my life. All these elements really make most relationship and socially interactive problems simple for me. “Male Reclamation Therapy” is designed to give you the ability to read what is not being said. The essence of what emotions and instinctual parameters of everyday social interactions really mean and how you can counteract potentially hurtful situations. While doing the Beige Phillip Show for the last 5 years has honed my ability to pin point key sticking points in terms of Pick up, long term relationships and or just getting over a bad break up to name a few. With this program You’ll learn what your key sticking points are and get tools to overcome them. You’ll learn the 3 states of manipulation and how you can predict when some one will attempt to use them on you, You’ll end up understanding the actual behaviors you personally use to unconsciously sabotage yourself and why. You’ll learn how to identify what your counterpart means when her communications are not out right clear. You will learn how to become your ideal self so that you can become fearless and worthy of happiness. You’ll understand the magnitude of your exceptionalism and if not how to achieve exceptionalism i.e. Becoming the best version of yourself. I’ve personally learned so much while executing the highly successful Chosen 20 program. I’ve learned to reveal what the root problems my clients have habitually obtained and how to quickly make real change so you you can reach true happiness as you define it. Send me and email at SaveMeDante@gmail.com including what problems you deem pertinent. Make sure to include a reach #number I will contact you back to asses what you need what I believe I can help you with and what realistic progress you can expect. Then and only then will I take you on as a client. My own personal integrity will not allow me too take clients on who I don’t believe I can cause real change with!

just $100 for a 15 min consultation, fellas

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Comedian Dante Nero is referred to as the Proud Boys' "pope", who gives them relationship advice and encourages members to abstain from masturbation. Proud Boys are told to "lay five bricks a day", meaning to talk to females. Proud Boy rules state that members can only ejaculate if they are within five feet of a female.

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Comedian Dante Nero is referred to as the Proud Boys' "pope", who gives them relationship advice and encourages members to abstain from masturbation. Proud Boys are told to "lay five bricks a day", meaning to talk to females. Proud Boy rules state that members can only ejaculate if they are within five feet of a female.

"The group takes its name from the showtune "Proud of Your Boy," a song introduced in the 2011 stage-show version of Disney's Aladdin."

In 2017, Kyle Chapman, with the "full-approval" of McInnes, formed a "street fighting" wing of the Proud Boys called the "Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights" (FOAK)

oh okay

question for Juice: are you allowed to have one of your fellow FOAK's jerk you off or is that breaking the no wank rule

you guys, i am reading cover letters/resumes right now and this is a real sentence someone said:

"My greatest asset aside from my effervescent and chameleonistic personality, is my inclination and efficiency in comprehending new or unfamiliar tasks, softwares, programs, and procedures while excelling in previously acquired proficiencies."

you guys, i am reading cover letters/resumes right now and this is a real sentence someone said:

"My greatest asset aside from my effervescent and chameleonistic personality, is my inclination and efficiency in comprehending new or unfamiliar tasks, softwares, programs, and procedures while excelling in previously acquired proficiencies."

now that's how you reclaim your masculinity

Back