• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

CT, have any of you ripped your DVDs to mp4? I've got a few hundo dvds lying around, and want to scan them to a hard drive to make them easier to sort and view. I've been using HandBrake, but have grown really annoyed with it. Has anyone done this before, and if so what program did you use? Free vs pay?

Nobody reads that FBI warning at the beginning of movies I guess

I feel like not liking spicy foods is a character flaw.

My wife can't really eat them because of the effects on her stomach but she wishes she could. I'd say bring a really picky eater is more of a character flaw. Makes you look like a childish rube, or, our president.

My wife can't really eat them because of the effects on her stomach but she wishes she could. I'd say bring a really picky eater is more of a character flaw. Makes you look like a childish rube, or, our president.

this.
I don't really care if you don't like something, but if you make a huge stink about it or start limiting the abilities of a group to go out to eat ("no, I don't want to go there... I don't like [enter entire ethnic food group here]"), then it's a problem.

I missed this whole saga, what actually happened to him?

IIRC, he would buy DVDs at yard sales, then sell them online. One of the dvds he bought turned out to be a very well done copy, without him knowing, and sold it to an FBI agent. Or something similar to that.

Got out in just under three years for good behavior, if I remember it correctly.

I got got torrenting a Drake album on a public tracker.

Last time I did that shit.

IIRC, he would buy DVDs at yard sales, then sell them online. One of the dvds he bought turned out to be a very well done copy, without him knowing, and sold it to an FBI agent. Or something similar to that.

Someone said he was looking at jail time/serious fines. Any idea how it turned out for him?

I still have a few Wake DVDs he sent me.

Back