• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

Loh is doing a terrible donaldross impression on the sports board.

He's utterly lost it though I called him out as low key awful like three years ago

did he just retire or something? why the post bombing of such awful old man takes lately?

Loh has always been this way. The guy is legitimately unstable if these are his real views.

I feel like there must be a genetic factor, or if ph would like to chime in a sociological aspect of becoming old and then having universally really shitty views and opinions. Like it's not everyone, like some olds turn old and are the same but there is too much bkf, loh etc... that turn old and psychotic.

I feel like there must be a genetic factor, or if ph would like to chime in a sociological aspect of becoming old and then having universally really shitty views and opinions. Like it's not everyone, like some olds turn old and are the same but there is too much bkf, loh etc... that turn old and psychotic.

I mean have you seen the way kids dress these days on their skateboards?

6e2194894fd54782c39a9491eb7d764a.png

I am constantly amazed at how much input I have in some of your lives.

Do something for yourselves. Have fun! Get in trouble! Take chances.

I don't even have to participate to be included. That's on you guys.

Last edited:

Some people always had shitty opinions. They get older and care less about the negative consequences of sharing them. Or they keep themselves in situations where they're unlikely to face consequences. That's easier to do in retirement.

Some people always had shitty opinions. They get older and care less about the negative consequences of sharing them. Or they keep themselves in situations where they're unlikely to face consequences. That's easier to do in retirement.

Shitty opinions?
c55b0bbc06179f6d7dd5b758fb6fba54.jpg

I am constantly amazed at how much input I have in some of your lives.

Do something for yourselves. Have fun! Get in trouble! Take chances.

I don't even have to participate to be included. That's on you guys.

Dude nobody cares about you. These boards suck now because of you and a few other pathetic insecure fucks. I imagine it's related to our First Take/Russia/Alt Right/Alt Left troll culture. Anybody who actually gives a shit about internet arguing needs to do society a favor and walk into traffic. Get a fucking life.

Last edited:
On the same note, I'll stop and watch Family Feud bloopers when it comes up on facebook every damn time.

On the same note, I'll stop and watch Family Feud bloopers when it comes up on facebook every damn time.

Yes.

What's a body part that starts with T? "Titties."

Back