• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

No matter how much I read about it, I cannot wrap my mind around cryptocurrencies.

I listened to a podcast about this the other day and I still can't really comprehend how it works. But the proponents say that it's the way of the future and will has as big of an impact on society as the internet did.

Jesus fuck, did trump really say that we are "locked and loaded"? Time to pull out my handy guide book for when a nuke goes off in DC.

I figure if we're at the epicenter there's not much to be done right? Just go out with the initial blast.

I enjoy self-fulfilling/self-defeating philosophies the best

I'd explain my thoughts on deconstructionism but I don't have the words for it

I listened to a podcast about this the other day and I still can't really comprehend how it works. But the proponents say that it's the way of the future and will has as big of an impact on society as the internet did.

I feel like it's something I should throw a couple thou at. I generally don't understand currency markets anyways.

My cousins just spent 69 dollars each on a cruise bingo package and I just want to tell them that that's a really bad financial move because life is just a random sequence of meaningless events and happiness is an illusion that we force ourselves to accept to make death an easier pill to swallow

On a serious note, I picked up Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance for 2$ at a book cart in Puerto Rico and I'm really freaking enjoying it.

Someone should cut a local news TV fear appeal package warning parents about how Rick & Morty is corrupting their kids with nihilism.

When the bombs drop only those on cruises will be left.

Why is it so hard starting a project?

I feel like once you rip that bandaid off it gets so much easier from there

I waited too long to start writing these technical requirements but blocked off all day today for writing them

Took me like three hours to have a good draft ready

My cousins just spent 69 dollars each on a cruise bingo package and I just want to tell them that that's a really bad financial move because life is just a random sequence of meaningless events and happiness is an illusion that we force ourselves to accept to make death an easier pill to swallow

Nice

I feel like it's something I should throw a couple thou at. I generally don't understand currency markets anyways.

It kind of blows my mind to think about the fact that if we all simultaneously decided to do so, we could eliminate the value of the dollar overnight. It only has value because we agree broadly that it does.

Back