• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

It kind of blows my mind to think about the fact that if we all simultaneously decided to do so, we could eliminate the value of the dollar overnight. It only has value because we agree broadly that it does.

yeah, money is crazy to think about

I just succumbed to some click-bait about Tim Tebow starting a prom night thing for teens suffering from Down Syndrome and dancing with a girl on the Tonight Show and I got all misty-eyed and then someone came in my office to talk about work shit and I was all shitty for a sec and they were all wtf?

Last edited:
I just succumbed to some click-bait about Tim Tebow starting a prom night thing for teens suffering from Downs Syndrome and dancing with a girl on the Tonight Show and I got all misty-eyed and then someone came in my office to talk about work shit and I was all shitty for a sec and they were all wtf?

Down, now Downs.

debbie-downer.jpg

Chat Thread ROTK: Flaming Loaves of Sigmund

Boy just now, removing pants and underwear and bending over to show full spread butt to his sister: "Do you see my butt? Can you see what is inside there? Do you see my poop?"

Man, Real Sheep sure is time consuming. My excel page keeping score is down to row 183.

Boy just now, removing pants and underwear and bending over to show full spread butt to his sister: "Do you see my butt? Can you see what is inside there? Do you see my poop?"

my friend's kid did this to me recently - "my butt has a hole."
he's 2.

What's the best rental car company. Need to finally choose one to whom I will devote everlasting loyalty. It better be good.

I fucked up with my british bank. Jury is still out on airline and other things.

No. I refused to be seduced by the Barclay's brand so i picked a different bank. Never made that mistake again.

I haven't picked a rental car company but I use hotels dot com religiously rather than picking a hotel chain and now I'm rolling in free nights

I haven't picked a rental car company but I use hotels dot com religiously rather than picking a hotel chain and now I'm rolling in free nights

Dis me. Been using them for years and gotten tons of free nights. I read a couple of miles and points blogs but I like that with hotels.com I can stay in anything, which is esp nice if wherever you're visiting doesn't have whatever chain you're loyal to. We're staying at a pretty baller looking hotel in Prague next weekend -- though it falls under one of marriott's luxury brands.

I am getting pretty good points with Scandic, however ! It's a Nordic chain and we always stay there in Helsinki. Gonna rack up the free nights for I guess if I wanna visit like Oslo or Stockholm or something.

Back