• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

oh man, i saw/tried an awesome rocking camp chair at Dick's a few weeks ago; much nicer than that

wonder if i can find it; that one looks like the front edge would dig into your thighs

college and olympic field hockey isn't great but it's not that bad once you understand the basic rules a little bit.

cricket is worse, imo

don't rep me because while I hope you succeed at your career, i don't care where it's actually happening

it depends on the amount of arc on the rock; i prefer a subtle rock and in some cases the glide-style rock motion

My baby sister moved into college yesterday and I start teaching my Fall I class tomorrow. Feeling super old/nostalgic.

Watched my first ep of Rick and Morty tonight, a random one

I'll watch the whole series for sure

Hilarious

If you're not going chronologically, which you should, Meeseeks and Destroy is my favorite episode.

For those of you who manage big projects with multiple work streams, etc. how did you learn how to do it efficiently and effectively? Did your organization have status templates to use? Learned from someone before you?

My project management experience is in very small scale projects where I can basically just check in with people one on one and most tasks are dependent on one previous task being completed, so it's a simple workflow with few moving parts. I've been asked to manage a monster and am playing catch up now.

Back