• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

It looks like I'm right in the heart of the city

Prob NE or SE. You're walking distance to Eastern Market - Harold Black is good for cocktails. Rose's Luxury just got a Michelin star, but doesn't take reservations, so you'd have to wait in line for a couple hours. Pineapple and Pearl got 2 stars, but its $250 a head. I like Eatbar for casual food.

H street is the opposite direction. Atlas Barcade or H St Country Club for mini golf. Biergarten Haus for beer garden. Toki Underground for hipster ramen. Granville Moore's for mussels.

There are a ton of other stuff within a quick Uber ride. Just depends what you want to eat/drink/do.

Prob NE or SE. You're walking distance to Eastern Market - Harold Black is good for cocktails. Rose's Luxury just got a Michelin star, but doesn't take reservations, so you'd have to wait in line for a couple hours. Pineapple and Pearl got 2 stars, but its $250 a head. I like Eatbar for casual food.

H street is the opposite direction. Atlas Barcade or H St Country Club for mini golf. Biergarten Haus for beer garden. Toki Underground for hipster ramen. Granville Moore's for mussels.

There are a ton of other stuff within a quick Uber ride. Just depends what you want to eat/drink/do.

Don't forget Bourbon Steak !

Rasika is some of the best Indian in the country. Kinship is great -- former chef de cuisine at the French Laundry.

Thanks DD, Is there any place where I can get myself a Heady Topper?

Last edited:
Thanks DD, Is there any place where I can get myself a Heady Topper?

They probably won't have HT, but Churchkey has one of the better tap lists in America.

And then you can go get Shake Shack across the street.

American Idiot/Holiday seem more pertinent today than when they were released.

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Dookie holds up so damn well

One of the best albums of the decade

Back