• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Spring: Mock Draft, BiffTannen #1 Overall Pick ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 10th wedding anniversary is coming up; What are your top 10 gift ideas?

Gotta say, most rom coms could use more com and less rom

i went to some theater in winston to see the holiday and i remember hating it so much

Tried watching some USFL this weekend. Recognized very few players (Sage was a DNP) and the overall product wasn't great. They are playing every game in Birmingham, pretty much ensuring that no local fan bases will care. Seems like another failure of a spring league.

Forgot about Palm Springs, please move into Top 4

For real though Love Actually is probably one of the most watched movies yearly in the world, has to be Top 10. Dumb list.

No way this is a regular commercial flight. That dude would have been murdered.

guitar-smash.gif

my MIL was watching some 2006 romcom called Catch and Release this weekend, which we had never heard of. starring Jennifer Garner and Kevin Smith. she is not a romcom person at all, and she had started it before we had gotten there, as later that night she was like I gotta finish this and we were like where the fuck did you find this? you pretty much watch documentaries and British period piece movies and TV shows.

I will not stand for a romcom list that doesn’t include sweet home Alabama. Shame !

This list was definitely made by a GenX dweeb, lotta dumb late 80’s/early 90’s nostalgia. Which is a shame since most pop culture from that era blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back